Mesothelioma Hope, a mental health support organization for terminally ill cancer patients and their loved ones.
The majority of patients they serve developed their illnesses as a result of toxic asbestos exposure. It's tragic and heart-breaking. In light of that, they founded Mesothelioma Hope to be a beacon of light in a dark time. They are on a mission to enrich, extend, and support the lives of these brave cancer patients and their loved ones.
We help patients:
- Get examined to be properly diagnosed and staged
- Connect with medical experts and cancer centers near them
- Access financial benefits for cost-saving treatments
- Locate new clinical trials and therapies across the country
- Find groups for emotional support after a diagnosis